Take a moment to watch the video below and learn a little bit more of what it’s like to be part of the teleNetwork Family
At teleNetwork we serve a variety of client needs, including customer care, technical support, help desk, and billing care, in addition to many other roles. Available positions include Technical Support Representative, Managed Services Representative, Product Support Specialist, and Customer Account Specialist. There are also opportunities for advancement at teleNetwork into management and supervisory roles.
All applicants are required to submit an online application and updated Resume for any of our open positions. Our application process better enables us to connect with the best candidates and place them accordingly. All applications require a completed typing test submission and the Work at Home positions require an Internet speed test submission. Be assured that all applications are received and reviewed carefully! Applicants that are considered will be contacted to move forward with the application process. teleNetwork appreciates your time and interest in joining our team!
Be advised that one application is all that is needed for all positions we have available. Additionally, any application can be used by Recruiting for any open positions with teleNetwork. Please do not complete multiple applications for multiple positions.
Click below to find out more about the positions we offer, or if you’re ready to get started, click the button.
CASCustomer Account Specialist
- teleNetwork is looking for customer advocates to join our team supporting the various needs of wireless service customers. This is an entry level technical, billing, and customer support position that requires genuine customer support ethics and a drive to make people rave about their great experiences. You will need excellent interpersonal skills and to be analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining issues.
TSRTechnical Support Representative
- teleNetwork is seeking qualified applicants to provide technical support assistance to both businesses and consumers for Internet services, web hosting services, desktop support, and security related issues. Technicians must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to build strong customer relationships on every call. Applicants should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as great multitasking ability.
CCRCustomer Care Representative
- teleNetwork is looking for customer advocates to join our team supporting various customer service needs. This is an entry level technical, billing, and customer support position that requires genuine customer support ethics and a drive to make people rave about their great experiences. You will need to possess excellent interpersonal skills and to be analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining advanced issues.
PSSProduct Support Specialist
- teleNetwork is seeking qualified applicants to provide technical support, billing, and account assistance to businesses and consumers for proprietary websites or services. This position is available In House (IH) only. Representatives must possess excellent customer service and the ability to build strong customer relationships on every call. Applicants should have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Why work at teleNetwork?
- Experience gained in the Tech Field/Tech Industry
- A great benefit package
- Outstanding schedule flexibility
- A relaxed and unique work environment
- A stable paycheck
You also benefit from:
- Enhanced advancement opportunities through internal hiring
- Performance based promotions and raises
- Employee and community involvement
Still not sure teleNetwork is right for you?
We are committed to providing our employees with a friendly and comfortable work environment that encourages personal growth, individual excellence, and mutual respect in order to foster a sense of family and pride.
We have an outstanding company-wide commitment to our mission statement for our employees. Come see for yourself. Join the teleNetwork Team!
The work culture at teleNetwork is as unique and diverse as its home city of Austin, TX!
Take a look at the page here to learn more.
teleNetwork offers a comprehensive benefit package for Full Time employees and PTO for Part Time employees. Our employees who maintain an average of 30-40 hours per week are considered Full Time. Those who maintain an average of 20-25 hours per week are considered Part Time.
Read more about the benefits offered here.
As a teleNetwork employee, you benefit from both employee engagement opportunities and community involvement!
Take a look here for more information!
Follow teleNetwork Recruiting on the Social Media platform of your choice!
Brush up on WAH strategies, application tips, and more. Click on your preferred platform below!